This is Hobbywing Xerun XR10 Pro 1S HD 1/12 Sensored Brushless ESC.
- Word's Champion's choice, ROAR APPROVED
- Redesigned new architecture platform
- 40% smaller in volume* (*6mm shorter, 6mm smaller in width)
- 24% lighter in weight (12g lighter than the previous generation)
- Premium MOSFETs (Toshiba MOSFETs)
- Super BEC. Internal BEC features booster circuitry can output the current/voltage of up to 6A/6V and power various servos without connecting any extra receiver battery.
- Built-in electronic switch (with a lifespan of over 50000 on/off cycles, dust-proof and shock-resistant design)
- Built-in capacitor module saves space and weight making the wiring simple and neat.
- PWM Frequency tuning - guarantees precise and accurate throttle and brake control for all classes of competitions (esp. the Stock class).
- Maximum Cooling performance - Separate Programming/Fan Port
- The separate PRG/FAN port on the ESC can power an external fan to maximize cooling performance or connect the ESC to an LCD program box or WiFi module for ESC programming.
Application: 1/10 - 1/12 Brushless sensored system
Peak Current: 830
Input: 1S LiPo/3-4 Cells NiMH
BEC output: Switch Mode:6V/3A
Firmware update: Yes
WiFi Module: Enabled
Weight: 35.6g 1.26oz
- (1) ESC
- (1) RX Wire
- 14 Ga & 12Ga Wires (Two Types)
- Bonus accessories (heat sink, etc)
- User's manual