The 1978 Chevy Camaro measures a 11" wheelbase and the inside dimensions of the body are 9.50" front and 9.75" rear width. The body is built for a 2wd off-road buggy wheelbase and width, and requires body mount modification, or if mounting on the B6, the JConcepts shock towers (#2716, #2717) and Team Associated T6.1 body mounts. It's helpful to plan your build, take measurements and modify your platform to fit inside the boundaries of the body.
*Body comes clear, shown painted for display only.
- Faithful representation of the 1978 Chevy Camaro
- Built-in rear spoiler for added rear down-force
- V-nose with perched headlights
- Fits an assortment of standard 1/10th buggies (with body mount modifications)
- Decal sheet with Chevrolet, Camaro, Speed Shop and JConcepts badges.
- Officially licensed by Chevrolet to JConcepts.
- 11" wheelbase
- Width - 9.50" front | 9.75" rear